Corona update

With VesterhavsCup 2020 only 9 weeks away, we still hope it will be possible to complete the tournament. The current situation is that the Danish government has closed down the country as well as the borders until 13th of April. We are therefore awaiting their next steps before we make a final decision of what to do with the tournament.

Regarding the payment deadline of 1st of April, this is postponed until you hear from us again.

Once again, we want to stress the fact, that we off course will follow the recommendations of the authorities, and if it turns out that it will not be possible to meet as planned, we will either pay back money to the registered teams, or give you the possibility to exchange the payment to a registration for next year’s tournament. We are also working on the possibilities for a plan B for the tournament later this year hopefully after the summer holidays.

You can expect a new update from us in 2 weeks as the latest. Till then stay safe.